Sunday, June 22, 2014

Upcoming Blogs

As I mentioned briefly in my last blog post, free time is rare for me these days. I'm recording an album with my band Wooden Stake, writing music for another album yet to be announced, about to plan out a demo with another band, and of course working on Evilspeak, my book, and preparing for the Days of the Dead convention coming up this weekend.

I have had the time though to think of some cool blog ideas on things to post about later on when time is on my side. Below is a list of ideas and movies that I'll be working on eventually when I'm not so swamped with work:

Discovering Dario
Finding Fulci
Big Trouble in Little China
Jess Franco's Devil Hunter
Bookworm Wednesday: Hammer Glamour
Bookworm Wednesday: The Weird World of Eerie Publications
TV Terror Tuesday: Bad Ronald
TV Terror Tuesday: Trilogy of Terror

Toward Halloween:
Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural
My favorite folklore stories growing up in the backwoods of Kentucky
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books, Stephen Gammell's legendary illustrations
John Carpenter's Halloween
Halloween II and Halloween III

More ideas are brewing, but you can get an idea on things to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment